Re: RE: Speakers and Amps Questions

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@icc.vitelcom.net)
Date: Sun Jun 06 1999 - 12:16:27 EDT

Ooooh! AAAaaaah! Uuuugghhh! I GOT MAIL! Oh-oh, there's people out there.
Chad,
If you want to spend the money go right ahead to the audio guy. If you want
to save some $$$ and you think you're reasonably capable, call
Crutchfield(800-955-3000) and tell them what you want to accomplish. They'll
really help.
Dr. Pat