Re: Traction Bars - Group Buy

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 06 1999 - 19:01:14 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/99 6:16:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jdharmon@earthlink.net writes:

<< Will and anyone else
 During the month of June, we get $50 off the list price of $319 per set.
Call
 John Calvert at 800/607-2266.
 Jim >>

Hey

Did anyone get in on this deal yet and if so did anybody get em installed and
if so how did the install go and if so how do they work ???????
I read there info on the sight then looked at my Dak and the way the front
spring hanger is shaped it would seem to be a snag unless the have sumpin
special ???? Maybe lookin at it wrong but would like to know how the ordeal
worked out for anyone else. I got a big enough mess sittin here since the 1st
of march trying to get parts that fit :-(

Bill