Re: AVI File of Jack's 14.85 run

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sun Jun 06 1999 - 21:29:01 EDT

ATI VCR is a ATI only codec that comes from the all in wonder
capture board (or TVtoPC board). I have the same problem when
doing captures (I have the TVtoPC board).

The solution, is for the person that has the captured file, to resave
the file uncompressed into 'intel indeo raw' format. The file will be
a large avi file (about 10 megs). From there a good avi to mpg converter
(Director will do it) to make it about 2 megs of mpg.

If some wants to send it to me in straight indeo/AVI format via ICQ
I can work on making it smaller.

Sam