RE: Ford Injector question

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 08:57:21 EDT

Donny,
If you're not in too much of a hurry, give me a day or two to fine an add
for the MotorSport injectors at around $160 if I remember correctly.

(Pssst, don't tell anyone but I bought one of those rag magazines a while
back. They had the nerve to call it Fast Mustangs or something similar that
was equally ridiculous. Anyway, they had a couple attractive adds for
injectors.)

Let me know if you're interested, and I'll post the add info.
Rich - Ashburn, VA