Re: new member, please be kind....

From: Sharon& Marty (msdng@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 20:52:31 EDT

> Hey Kuk
>
> Ya got that R/T in the 12's yet ?? How are ya coming with it ?
>
> Still waitin on parts at this end.
>
> TTYL
> Bill

Bill, Jon, Gene....
I remember complaining about messages over 30 back when, but 247? DOH!
The apartment life does nothing for the truck now, looking for a big garage
now. Plans are stroking over 400 ci, big comp cam, single plane M1,
Lingenfelter 1000 cfm tbody, headers and hacking onboard to the R/T's data
bus and mapping the
chip which I believe is built using Assembly with data tables. Mopar and
Mike Leach's programmer are stingy on that info.
Hopefully I can answer a few questions I saw on the list in one letter......
Magnums don't use exhaust gaskets nor need them after reinstall...
Ram air will outperform open elements since Magnums HATE hot air...opens
sound better though...
SBEC' s do monitor your driving habits and rewrite the data tables according
to your foot pressure..
Pulley's never gained me anything but dim lights and frustrated counterparts
guys who couldn't find a belt....
IMMHO...Kuk