Results from ASP pulleys:

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 07 1999 - 22:25:09 EDT

Well, I had the pulleys installed this past saturday.. and I figured I would
give myself a few days of driving before I let you guys know the results..

I had both the crank and alternator installed...
Total install price, including the new belt was about $110 (the belt was over
half of that!!!)... if any of you guys need the belt part number if you do
not have A/C, and get the two piece set, let me know! (the garage had to try
several different belts before getting the right one)

Ok, here is the results... I definately noticed a slight power increase... it
seems to rev up a hell of alot faster than before. I'll let you guys know of
any MPG increase in the future..

Coolant temp: seems to be completely unaffected... before and after the
pulleys my temp gage always stays a tad to the left of the 210 dash-mark..
AND.. the past two days have been the hottest two days in Michigan.. so, I'm
guessing I will have no problems cooling

Charging.. is.. another.. story.
Before the mod, I never ever saw the needle move from the 15 volt mark.

After the pulleys... at cruising, the needle sticks dead on the 14 volt
mark... upon idle, the volts immediately drop to around 12.

Any further questions, please ask.. I would be more than happy to start
contributing as much as I can to you guys who help me so much.

I DO recomend this mod to anyone.. for only $70, and probaly $50 for the
belt.. there is probaly no other better bang for your buck mod out there...
if you want to be safe, just get the crank pulley.. but.. I don't think there
is any reason to worry about getting the alternator pulley also, unless maybe
you have a high power amp, or electric fan(s).