Re: Inscrupulous Dealer Practice? Resolved.

From: MATT ZEITS (darkharlequin@rocketmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 07:41:47 EDT

Apparently the dealer made a mistake and reported the
vehicle as sold to dodge. They were willing to take
a bath on the sale just to get the truck out, so even
though I got a usurous finance rate, I got a really
good deal on the vehicle. Now, all I need to do is
fix the bumper--who puts a damn concrete planter at
knee high level in the middle of their parking lot so
a population of mostly truck people can mess up their
back bumper? Arrrghhhh!

===
I tell you this,
no eternal reward