Re: Re: Pulleys...........

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 17:30:39 EDT

Gordon Adams wrote:
> The exact same thing happened to me, and the only thing i have done is the
> 180' stat.
Maybe the stat got bent, or in a bind during the install. Mine never got
hot on me at all before the electric fans and this hot weather.
I've had a 180 stat since last August and it has always worked
completely normal.
Lowering the temp at which the stat opens should have very little
overall affect, as far as overheating is concerned.
Cool deal on the Motorplex, when I last e mailed Andre he said he might
show up too. This is going to be fun, I'm looking foreward to it.
                                               Alan S.