Re: RE: Non Dak: SETI at home project

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 19:00:33 EDT

Actually they do. Check the page, and go under UNIX.
I've got 4 machines running it (two at work, completing 300+ hours each
so far, and two at home with 380 hours total so far).

Going to install Redhat 6x this week on a 3rd machine at home... Maybe
I'll put that up.

Dakota content: Drove my friend's 4.6L mustang convertable. Showed
him how to spin the tires off the line (5 speed-- 3000 rpm, side step
the clutch!!), and chirp 2nd gear (barely). Overall impression--
other than being a convertable (nice)it is slower/heavier feeling than
my RC RT, and can't carry anything in the back seat!!! Not at all a
'sports' car to me.

Sam '99 RT x 2