Re: RE: Any DMLers near me??

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 19:14:41 EDT

Brent: I live just to the Jersey Side of the Del Mem. Bridge and often
venture into Delaware with my "frequent flyer tickets". There was a guy
that went by the name "Boog" that also lives in the area (near Elkton, MD I
believe)..but haven't heard from him lately.
Bob
'95 SLT CC 5.2L 2WD; MP Headers, jacobs Ignit., K&N FIPK, March Pulleys, 3"
MP cat-back, Level -10 shift kit. Power moon roof, 8" "widened" stock
chrome rear wheels.