Re: Re: Power Wagon and Sport-Ute Magazine

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 19:20:59 EDT

I don't doubt the value of a tonneau. I put one on before wheeling my 5.2L
(3:55 rear, auto) to Florida and back on I - 95 and I have seen highway
cruising ranges of up to 420+ miles to a full tank ( It's a 22 gal size).
And believe me, I was averaging about 75 mph with a good segment at 80+mph.
Not bad huh?
Bob