Re: soft cover

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 22:14:56 EDT

Downey makes a REALLY nice cover. It has snaps that are on a track, so all
you have to do is unsnap the tailgate part and push the rest back. It goes
on just like a regular soft cover, and its not an arm and a leg to buy
either. Plus Downey's last forever.

MsBavior
http://members.xoom.com/MsBavior/dakota