Re: RE: mp3 players in Daks

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 22:49:41 EDT

I'd never heard most of that... but I know the record industry was pretty
steamed about Mp3's popularity... but it's too perfect a media....way too
flexible. Especially with easy to get massive bandwith that every body but
me has....

I've thought about the laptop thing... and the solution is extremely easy...
300w AC/DC inerter and use the power charger that came with the laptop. Then
when the car's off, or on ACC it can run off the laptops battery not your
trucks.