Re: Re: return to six-speed.....

From: Kevin Rankin (KevinRankin@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 23:37:57 EDT

At 10:28 PM 5/26/99 -0700, you wrote:
>No, haven't seen it, but if it'll fit the R/T, It'll add a whole new
>element to the truck. It would make the truck fit the image that it is
>displayed at, aside from the towing thing.
>
>A little off topic, but has anyone tried pulling a Viper V-10 and dropping
>it into a Dak? Mated with that 6-Speed it'd be almost as fast as the Viper
>itself. It's a little insane, but it'd be a VERY VERY fast truck.
>

>Robert Howe
>'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd
>Bone Stock. :(

Well, I don't have access to a viper engine, but my father has a 96 Ram
2500 w/ the v-10 that he's agreed to let me buy when he's done with the
truck. I plan to rebuild it and shoehorn it into my Dak. I don't have it
all figured out yet, but there's still plenty of time for that. Granted,
it's not an all aluminum Viper block, but I take what I can get =)

Kevin Rankin
KevinRankin@mindspring.com

"Out of the modem, through the server,
past the router, around the firewall,