I will never do an exhaust AGAIN!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 00:27:31 EDT

Today my unhappy UPS man (last week he had to move a 150lb box with 3 HP
LaserJet III's in it), dropped off my spanking new Dynomax SuperTurbo
catback. What a bitch it was to remove the old system!!! Well anyways it
still isn't in, because the exhaust pipe has this li'l thingy on the pipe
that is used either as a stop or a key attached to it(so additional mods to
the muffler. So needless to say I don't have the tailpipe on just yet
(tommorrow night hopefully). I did get a chance to fire up the truck with
the muffler on just to hear what this new muffler sounds like... It sounds
sweet... I feel sure that this is probably the best $100 bucks I've spent.
What really has me confused is why did they send it in a box that stands
over 6 feet but the longest ppiece is like 3 feet the most??? The GF nearly
had a stroke when she saw the box... Oh time to crash cuz I am sore....

Greg (Loud and Proud)
95 DSCC v6 5spd