Attn:Pedro D

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 23:43:17 EDT

From:Tim>magnum318@bewellnet.com

 Pedro, thanks for the food and your truck looks real nice and I hope it
gives you many years of pleasure. Give me the word as to when you want to
work on it and make it the type of vehicle that Fords & Chevys would be
envious of. Ah hell their envious now, that's why Ford is copying Dodge.
     also mark your calender for AUG.1st for the "THUNDER MOUNTAIN TRUCK
FEST" in Denver at the Mile High Raceway ----just mention it to your new
wife that it's a great place to go for a honeymoon? it falls on a Sunday