Re: 99 Street Scene cowl pan

From: Eddie Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 11:01:04 EDT

yup,
i have, i like it too, the only problem with it, is that it dont exactly
match up to my proglass hood. it still looks good though, well worth the
money, and it keeps the leafs off your truck.

the body shop i got it painted , installed it for me along with my hood,
so i cant give you any info about the install.

Ed

--

Visit my Webpage @ http://www.MoparEd.com 1998 Dodge Dakota GTS, RC, SB, 239 Auto, Intense Blue, Xenon Body Kit, ProGlass Hood, Street Scene Hood Cowl and Mirrors, K&N Drop In Filter, Blue Engine Goodies, Gts Painted Headlight Covers, V-Tech Tailight Covers, TailGate Pop&Lock, Jc Whitney CatBack Dual Exhaust with 4.5" Monster Tipz, Checkmate FX Flush Mount Tonneau Cover, GroundForce 2/4 Drop(soon), American Racing 15x8 "MANTIS" Wheels, Steve 2me Grille Treatment, Dunlop Sport Rover GTX P275/60/15's, JVC KSRT-515 (paint matched to my Dak), and a 12 Pack CD Changer.