Ground Force Rear Leafs! Help

From: Eddie Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 18:06:26 EDT

hey,
i installed a 2/3 ground force drop which, in all was 2 coils, 2 leafs
and 4 ground force shocks., well the fronts went well, and i got good
drop (about 2.25"), the back is another story! i installed the leafs,
and shocks, and there is no give in the rear at all, i mean, i could sit
on the tailgate and the truck wont barely budge, its kinda like driving
a forklift, not to mention, i only got 2" drop from it. does any one
else use ground force leafs? did you have this problem?

Ed

--

Visit my Webpage @ http://www.MoparEd.com 1998 Dodge Dakota GTS, RC, SB, 239 Auto, Intense Blue, Xenon Body Kit, ProGlass Hood, Street Scene Hood Cowl and Mirrors, K&N Drop In Filter, Blue Engine Goodies, Gts Painted Headlight Covers, V-Tech Tailight Covers, TailGate Pop&Lock, Jc Whitney CatBack Dual Exhaust with 4.5" Monster Tipz, Checkmate FX Flush Mount Tonneau Cover, GroundForce 2/4 Drop(soon), American Racing 15x8 "MANTIS" Wheels, Steve 2me Grille Treatment, Dunlop Sport Rover GTX P275/60/15's, JVC KSRT-515 (paint matched to my Dak), and a 12 Pack CD Changer.