2K DAK Video

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 15:05:12 EDT

Hey Dak lovers
I have video footage from a DC dealer video of the new 2k Dakota Crew Cab.
Yup the four fullsized doors. The rear doors look fullsized ( body panel
looks the same size, half window though.) The rear seats flip up to allow
several large coolers to fit, or for you Big Audio Guys, some super
woofers, 3'x6' big' ns.
The bed is chopped short, closer to the gas cap. The SLT badge was on the
C-pillar, wrapped far behind the door ( a cap on the truck would hide the
badge)
The truck I saw is a 4x4, red of course, SLT+ pacakge, and they got a tiny
actress to throught a couple things in the bed, then get in the truck (she
looks 5' ) so the Dak looks much bigger with her next to it!!!!!!!
Metro Detroit is crawling with film crews shooting all the dealer promo
footage for the new 2k Dodge stuff. If you local boys look close you might
see the crew somewhere nearby.

stevie.o@excite.com
99 SLT+ 4x4 V8 bone stocl for now
Metro DetRiot, Mi.