Re: ASP prices & question

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 09:59:31 EDT

> Anyway my question is with just the crank pulley it says full charge is
> 900RPM and with the other pulleys the full charge is 1100RPM. I'm not quite
> sure what that means?

I curious to Jason, maybe this is it:

        On a stock engine full charge from the alt. must be in the 600-800
RPMs (I'm guessing here but maybe I'm close).

With a crank underdrive pulley turning less RPMs at idle, full charge
on the alternator must be at 900 RPMs.

Add other underdrive pulleys to acessories (waterpump, alt.) and full
charge from the alternator must be moved up to 1100 RPMs.

Did I blow this guys or does this make any sense?

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd