Re: Any DMLers near me??

From: Bob King (k85go76@erols.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 22:45:47 EDT

Hey Boog! I thought you'd show up. Haven't seen you name on these pages
much lately. My daughter lives in Abingdon (off Route 24) and I visit often
(no surprise). Actually< I'm picking her up for the weekend tomorrow night.
I remeber we talked about Cecil County Dragway a while back. Still never
been there but hope to find it someday soon.
Bob King
Pennsville, NJ
'95 SLT CC, 5.2L..yadda.yadda. yadda.