JET again

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 12:16:20 EDT

Hey folks,
To the people running JET's on '99 Dakota R/T's, how well does it
perform for you, did you notice ANY improvement?
I have a '98 and I think mine works very well, I know someone who
recently installed one on a '99 and he said it made NO difference, maybe
even slowed him down, like Jack Hiltons (what year is yours?).
What I'd like to know, defects aside, is '99 the only year having this
problem?
Maybe CC changed a little something that JET wasn't aware of.
It could be possible for a '98 JET module to have no effect or even a
negative effect on a '99 model.
Does this make sense to anyone? Alan S.