Response from NOS

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 10:26:19 EDT

I wrote NOS with the specs for my truck and here's what they sent back.

Ted,

We have not yet worked out a system that we are ready to put
our name on for this application. We will develope one, probably
mid of next year though. We moved recently and haven't
completed our R & D dept yet, and there are alot of new cars to
look at for 98-99 yet. Please be patient and thanks for your
interest. Check WWW.NOSNitrous>COM for new updates every so
often.

NOS TECH