Re: RE: Re: 5.2L-vs-5.9L Headers

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 09:34:48 EDT

Since I have a body lift on my truck already (2"...not 3"), the only
problem I saw was with the exhaust hangers and the O2 Sensor
wires...otherwise, it didn't make a difference...IMO.

As for the 3" Body Lift, you need to do some cutting around the shifter as
well as some linkage modifications (if you have the automatic). The 2"
doesn't require this.

At 08:26 AM 06/10/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>That brings up another question, from a comment I saw a little while back on
>the list. Is it true that if you do a body lift (3") that you cannot use the
>Headers (Leach)?
>
>Those are two mods. I have planned, but if they are incompatible, I'll
>obviously have to decide which I want more...
>
>TIA
>
>Duff

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX