Re: Re: Overhead Console MPG off...

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 16:49:43 EDT

Smaller tank is 15 Gal. If that were the case, a LOT of people would be
going dry.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."