Re: ATTN: Jon

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 02:52:43 EDT

Jim, did you cash my check yet? (he he he). It hasn't cleared, and
 I hate having thing float around. Can you get me a few motel's listing
in the area? We are planning a trip up Saturday evening. I will need
'AC/110v'
on Sunday for my compressor (gonna take off the rims, clean 'em, and put
them back on).

Thanks,

Sam '99 RT x 2 ( 20 miles shy of 10,000 miles!)