tire wear

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 00:10:12 EDT

"
Anyways, I got all four tires replaced after 13k (bigger and better) for

tread wear ($80.00). The new tires they gave me under this return came
with
lifetime replacement (for tread wear), rotation, and balancing. The R/T
has
some minor cupping, so I will have them rotated, and if the problem
persists
over the next couple of months, I will take it in as well, and I will
let
you know how that goes.

gordon"

-Gordon, did you see my post a few days ago about revised alignment
specs for
Dakotas and Durangos? I believe the cupping is from the vehicle, not
the because
it's a goodyear tire...even though I hate goodyear!!!
Patrick