Re: B&M shift plus electronic shift improver

From: |< R |> (krp@netnitco.net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 20:08:55 EDT

Date sent: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 19:54:47 -0400
From: Mike Williams <williams@kode.net>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: B&M shift plus electronic shift improver
Send reply to: dakota-truck@buffnet.net

> Jason&Sarah wrote:
> >
> > Just wondering if anyone has had any experiance with this. Sounds like
> > a good deal. http://www.bmracing.com/catalog/fullline/fl99-40.htm
> >
> > Jason
>
> Did I miss something? checked out the page and no part numbers
> for Dodge's.
>
> --
> Mike Williams
> 99 Blk R/T CC

Nope you didn't miss anything. That device functions electronically,
the line pressure in our transmissions is hydraulically controlled
(overdrive excepted). Phord and Shivvy's transmissions are
electronically controlled. Therefore it is useless to us.

|{eith R. Phelps
krp at netnitco dot net

Cat..... the other white meat.