Re: 2K DAK Video

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 19:07:56 EDT

I thought the wheelbase and overall length of the truck were the exact
same as an ext. cab SB. They use the same frame length as this truck and
that is why the bed is shorter. I could be wrong, but this is what
Nissan did. I work at a Nissan dealership and the crew cab Frontiers
have been selling like crazy (though they are the only Frontiers
selling). I'll bet the Dakota will stomp it in sales. The short-short
bed does take some getting used to though. Please tell me that Dodge
didn't cut right into the rear fender flare on 4x4's like Nissan did
(not the wheel-well, but the flare). This is the only thing that bothers
me about the new Nissans design, it looks like an afterthought.

Erich