Godfather Customs - Truckin' Super Show

From: Ben Vaughan (benv@cybersouth.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 16:38:08 EDT

I was just browsing through my August 1999 Truckin' and on page 205 I saw
the ad for Godfather Customs/Truckin' Super Show. It is going to be held in
Conyers, GA at the Horse Park on August 20-21. I want to try and make this
show, I will already be moved up to North GA but my college registration is
August 16-18 so I'm not sure exactly when classes start. But I'm gonna do
everything in my power to make it to this show. They will choose the Truck
of the Year to have a major feature in Truckin, it is open to all cars and
trucks, they will have a Daisy Dukes contest, burnout competition, show &
shine, huge midway, and vendors. Some sponsors are DJM, Colorado Custom,
Sir Michaels, Xenon, Belltech, Gaylord's, and Stillen. This looks to be a
huge event and like a ton of fun. Over $10,000 in cash and prizes is
supposed to be awarded. Shall we see about organizing a DML meet?!? Who
all could make it? Let me know! I'll call my college and check on the first
day of classes. Oh yeah, for more info, you can call 404-292-5000. Later!

Ben Vaughan
benv@cybersouth.com
http://www.dakattack.com (Back up soon!)
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.