Re: clear lenses

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 21:58:32 EDT

The rear lenses bring up a huge ass problem. My co worker had some on his
accord, some guy rear ended him nad sued him, claiming that he couldn't see
his tail lights. My co worker loss the cases, but the judge only made him
fix the other guys car (covered by insurance anyway)... Also, I dunno if I
have only seen shitty clear lenses, but the red bulbs look crappy, the light
looks to be more pink than anything, just not to good... Thats my $.02
anyway...