RE: I will never do an exhaust AGAIN!

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 1999 - 22:48:37 EDT

> The Man From Utopia wrote:
>
> > Today my unhappy UPS man (last week he had to move a 150lb box with 3 HP
> > LaserJet III's in it), dropped off my spanking new Dynomax SuperTurbo
> > catback. What a bitch it was to remove the old system!!! Well anyways it
> > still isn't in, because the exhaust pipe has this li'l thingy
> on the pipe
> > that is used either as a stop or a key attached to it(so
> additional mods to
> > the muffler. So needless to say I don't have the tailpipe on just yet
> > (tommorrow night hopefully). I did get a chance to fire up the
> truck with
> > the muffler on just to hear what this new muffler sounds
> like... It sounds
> > sweet... I feel sure that this is probably the best $100 bucks
> I've spent.
> > What really has me confused is why did they send it in a box that stands
> > over 6 feet but the longest ppiece is like 3 feet the most???
> The GF nearly
> > had a stroke when she saw the box... Oh time to crash cuz I am sore....
> >
> > Greg (Loud and Proud)
> > 95 DSCC v6 5spd
>
> Greg, Nice to see your still breathing. But...........stop your
> bitchin will
> ya, its only an exhaust system. You must be getting
> old......older than me that
> is.
> Going to Carslile?
> Bob

Hey Bob...It was a bad day at work, and yes I am getting old.. I bet you PAY
someone to put yours in! I did it all by myself no help other than power
tools.. and the sucker was rusted solid(cheapo ChryCo exhaust)! But I did
get it on this evening before the sun went down and had a 2 hour delay
because the trains had a problem getting out of NYC. SOunds nice.. ;-)
Better sounding, quicker pickup, power band moved up a little... Not going
to be making Carslile... Have server upgrades going on and BMG needs a
Compaq Tech around in case netops makes a mess. So Bob wanna race now???

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd