ISO: Technical Service Bulletins

From: sasha (sasha@one.net)
Date: Sat Jun 12 1999 - 13:43:03 EDT

I'm looking for information on TSBs. I have found TSB title listings for
the '99 Dakota (and others) at these two sites:

NHTSA: http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/tsb/servicemmy1.cfm

AllData.com: http://www.alldata.com/pro/TSB/yr.html

After cross-referencing the data on both sites, I found the data not
entirely redundant, i.e. each site is missing a few TSB titles that the
other site has.

But neither of these sites goes into any detail, other than a vague
single-sentence description. Certainly TSBs contain more information.

I am looking for a source that would have TSBs in their entirety - beside
the repair department at the dealer. Is their a service that provides
model-specific TSBs on a regular basis, be it online, via email or
snail-mail? (beside AllData - their subscription database stops at '96)

Having the TSBs will be a helpful supplement to the FSM.

thanks
tamerlaine.
99 slt+cc5spd4x4v8