Re: Chryslers@Carlisle...a month away!

From: Peter J. Cutler (pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 12 1999 - 15:08:48 EDT

I would like to go and so would my gf. What is on Friday night. Is it ok
to come in on sat morn or what is the schedule of events. What about a
hotel does dml have some rooms booked. And how big is this tent and how
much is it to get under it. Also can someone tell me how to fill out this
form . I need this info asap. I work third shift so i can probaby get
out at 7 am on sat be there at 1030 and have to be back to work at 11 on
sun night. So i could get sat nigt off. I may be able to get fri off but
I really dont want to race. So let me know asap. I will read mail
tonight and try and get it off tonight. Thsanks

Peter J Cutler