to whoever wrote in to zracer.com for a whipple question

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 1999 - 11:33:37 EDT

someone filled out a form on my site
http://www.zracer.com/whipplecharger.htm saying that they began the install
of the kenne bell supercharger but got confused as to if the kit was for a
5.9 or a 5.2. Well the person didnt leave a return address. maybe they are
on this list.

The same kit will fit both 5.9 and 5.2.

Joel

***
Username:
UserEmail:
ContactRequested:
Date: 6/13/99
Time: 8:14:56 AM
Remote Name: 207.230.48.165
Remote User:
HTTP User Agent: Mozilla/2.0 (compatible; MSIE 3.01; Windows 95)

Questions:

I HAVE A DAKOTA 5.2 FIVE SPEED. I BOUGHT THE KIT FOR MY TRUCK. WE BEGAN
INSTALLING THE KIT AND NOTICED THAT THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY THEY ARE FOR A
DAKOTA 5.9. I BELIEVE THEY SENT ME THE WRONG KIT OR THE WRONG INSTRUCTIONS.
DID YOURS INSTRUCTIONS SAY 5.9 OR 5.2.