Re: magna flow

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 1999 - 20:23:42 EDT

Abilene Muffler & Brake Discount Center, Abilene, TX.

The muffler itself is pretty small, maybe 12 or 13 inches long. It sits
just ahead of the rear wheels and has a single inlet, single outlet. They
put a Y-pipe on the outlet and ran two tailpipes over the axle and out the
back - one pipe goes ahead of the spare to exit on the driver's side, the
other straight back to the passenger side. I don't like the idea of unequal
tube lengths, but I doubt it makes much difference after the cat and
muffler.

btw, I suggest you find a locally-owned muffler shop that's been in business
for a long time and stay away from the glitzy speed/performance specialty
shops if you want to save money.