Thanks DMLers and ATTN Bob

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 00:53:08 EDT

Thanks everybody for the compliments. Sport Truck was jumping at the chance
to put Dodges in the magazine. They've been getting a lot of hate mail
about all the GM products they feature. Keep sending in letters promoting
you interest in the Dakota so they won't go back to being an all-GM
magazine.

On the shock front, I haven't been able to finish them up. My truck was
down for two weeks with computer problems. I finally ended up towing it to
the dealer and they said the computer was toast. I'm close, but I need to
spend some quality time working on them. Please be patient.

Again, thanks for the compliments
-Gary Pinkley