Funny spank

From: David Preacher Slocum (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 06:49:12 EDT

This was too good to keep to myself.......

Yesterday the wife and I were out running errands. We had picked up a
couple hundred pounds of gravel for a landscaping project and a new desk so
she can work at home more and were headed back. I was stopped at a light
and alongside pulls a lowered, bright red Honda with a wing on the back
that looked as though is came from the Red Barons plane! It had two levels
and sat higher than the roof of the car! This pizza-delivery guy had a can
on the end of his muffler that was about 6" in diameter..... sounded like a
Briggs and Stratton go-cart,
Anyway, he revvs his engine and smiles at us..... my wife says "Oh
hell....." and grabs the dash with both hands..... (She knows me....LOL)
The light turns and off we go. I didn't honestly expect a whole lot with
the stuff in the back but this Honda had NOTHING! I floored it and left
him..... he did catch up somewhat stayed about 1/2 length behind till we it
the next light (1/4 mile?). At the next light, my wife was laughing cause
the ricer-driver wouldn't even look at me...

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
Charlotte NC
http://www.bastaards.org