DakAttack.com Updated!

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 17:59:03 EDT

I just updated my webpage with a new logo, new pictures of my truck (after
removal of pinstripe and decals), and pictures of my truck along with Chad
Clifton's. I'm not sure how long the logo will stay around...maybe for
good, maybe for a week. Lemme know what y'all think! Later!
Note: To see the pictures of mine and chad's truck, click on "My Dak" then
click where it talks about mine and chad's trucks.

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.