Score one for anti-spam (No Dak content)

From: Roger Heim (rheim@ultracom.net)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 19:11:25 EDT

On Saturday I received the following junk mail with a reply to address at
the SF Giants fan e-mail service. I forwarded it with a complaint to their
web master and today I received the following reply.

Fight spam!
Roger
'98 SLT CC 4X4 Light Driftwood 5.2 3.55 Auto
Pioneer DEH-P86DHR, Champion Truck Plugs, Pilot Fog Lights

"Politicians are like diapers; they should be changed often and for the same
reason."