Re: Smokers Suck

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 22:18:06 EDT

Dakota's....Cigarettes....Women....they're all addictive.

The 2nd hand smoke thing was finally proven not to be as harmful as they
first stated...of course the air we breathe daily isn't much
better...Anyways....WHO CARES....it a bad habit...and some of us enjoy
it,,,back to Trucks...(argh argh argh...grunt grunt grunt)