re(no subject)

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 23:24:46 EDT

What happened to the good ol days of the FABM? Or, for that matter, the
actual K&N open element? I saw an earlier posting saying that the the
K&N FIPK costs like $350 geeeeeez. I only payed about $60 for my K&N
open element. That included the air cleaner AND K&N filter. So, which
is better? I would seem to think the open element? Later,

Ryan
97, 318, CC, 4x2, 5spd

<Wonder why K&N didn't do a better job of having an adequate supply of
FIPK's
<ready to go? If the demand is that great and you have to wait an
undetermined
<amount of time to receive it, K&N should be working overtime to crank
them
<out. And yes, Summit has my money also. So I sit and wait for the UPS
driver.
<Patience my young apprentice, you will be rewarded.
<J.C.
<99 R/T
<93 Z28
<GO FAST!