Smokers Suck LAST ONE!!!

From: stevie.o@excite.com
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 08:57:26 EDT

WOW
Boy did I hit a nerve?
I'm just saying............ why are there ash trays in cars if no one uses
it?
 The best reposnse to all this smoke (pun intended) would be.

Smoke comin' from the wheel wells !!!

I don't care if someone smokes, almost all don't smoke if I ask ( while
eating ) All smokers take it outside ( I don't get to go outside and play
three times a day.... not since elemetry school).

I just hate the people polluting my life by throwing their butts out the
window.
An empty bottle out the window, a McD'S wrapper out the window, a empty
Big Gulp.... it's all trash and all belongs in a "Trash" can, and all of
it goes out the window front PIGS .
People too ignornat to take it home and throw it in their front yard next to
that old washer and pile of empites that they like to shoot at. ( with that
olf duster up in blocks?)
We have the most beautiful country in the world, why do we need to make
every place look like our own living room?

dogs are smart enough not to sh*t where they eat, why arn't we???

oh and about those women putting on make-up in the car, I can only hope
that me swerving infront of them puts that mascara into an eye.

stevie.o
99 SLT+ 4x4 V8, Emerald Green