TB Mods attn ---> Tony D

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 19:54:22 EDT

Hey,
do you have Dan's phone number?
I have his e-mail (fastman@skypoint) but I need to chat with him about
premag TB's and won't be able to check my e-mail for a while...
thanks!!

-mike d.

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 13:23:18 -0700 Antonio De Anda
<adeanda@earthlink.net> writes:
>Sorry I didnt realize that the last message was going to the DML,
>I was kinda sleepy last night and forgot to type the "ed" in TAlked
>....didnt want to sound like I was snapping.
>I talked to Dan the other day, and he has all the parts ready to
>modify
>the TBs. I sent him 10 of them, it will take him about a week to
>bore
>them an reassemble them. and then they will be shipping out.
>Sorry to post this also, but I didnt like the way it
>sounded.......didnt
>want to get the reputation of being a snapperhead.........just
>someone
>that doesnt sleep much.....Take care and stay safe , tony

miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, Edelbrock Headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle
Tonneau, 14x3 K&N,
Daytona bucket seats, Magnecor wires, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                          "It's not a 'little V6', it's just
cylindrically challenged"