Re: (got flamed) Overclock them suckers!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 19:51:46 EDT

I originally had a Viper 330, then a 550, then tried the Voodoo3. There's
no comparison with Quake2 at 1280x1024. The Viper 770 literally blows the
Voodoo3 away. Don't get me wrong, the Voodoo3 is a fast card....(and yes,
the ATI Rage-Fury 128 is slow compared to both the Voodoo3 and Viper
770)...but I personally wasn't impressed with the performance.

Most of the games I play support OpenGL (Viper Racing, Quake2, Nascar
Racing - Sportsman Edition).