RE: Score one for anti-spam (No Dak content)

From: Roger Heim (rheim@ultracom.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 20:13:59 EDT

Let's not talk about big butts!

You're the second person on the DML to tell me they got the same spam. I
wonder if someone raped the DML address list.

Jon, can someone not on the list get the member's e-mail addresses? Maybe
from the profiles page?

Roger
'98 SLT CC 4X4 Light Driftwood 5.2 3.55 Auto
Pioneer DEH-P86DHR, Champion Truck Plugs, Pilot Fog Lights

"Politicians are like diapers; they should be changed often and for the same
reason."

<snip>