Re: Truck Cover

From: |< R |> (krp@netnitco.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 20:24:10 EDT

From: BCrews <bcrews@sprintmail.com>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Truck Cover
Date sent: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:30:10 -0400
Send reply to: dakota-truck@buffnet.net

> I am looking for advise on a cover for my 99 DAK SLT CC. I have to park
> it under trees and the sap is flying!
>
> I have heard of covers made of a Dupont product called TYVEK and a cover
> made by Kimberly-Clark called Evolution 4.
>
> Comments welcome.
>
> Bill

I have a cover for my '65 Impala SS that is made out of evolution 3
or 4 (can't remember, it's 4 years old). It is not that great. Dust gets
through as does water. I have a cover for my R/T made from Noah
fabric. It allows water to evaporate, but doesn't allow any through the
cover from the outside. It also keeps the dust off. I would
recommend the Noah. California Car Cover is the place I got it from.

|{eith R. Phelps
krp at netnitco dot net

Cat..... the other white meat.