Houston DML Race and Show(hmcc)

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 21:27:19 EDT

Hi all,

Just a reminder to all that are interested that the HMCC Race and Show is
coming soon. Sept 25 & 26 to be exact.(Rain date is Oct 2 & 3). Over 80 show
and race trophies will be presented in addition to cash purses for racers!
The first 150 pre-registered entries will get a goody bag and the first 100
pre-register will be eligible to win a set of tires! There will also be free
t-shirts and dash plaques for the first 150 Mopar/AMC entrants. I am trying
to get a show class for best Dakota.
Last year there were 229 entries, and of that total 31 were Dodge Dakotas!
And 13 alone were DML members. Thats not to bad. I sure hope we can bring
even more Dakotas into the park this year.
I am sending Mike Clark a copy of the flyer and I am sure he will post it on
the Houston DML meet page at the DML site. Just fill it out and return it
ASAP to the address on the form. Get pre-registered!
Pre-registered pays $30 for a 2 day pass(race and or show) at the gate it
will be $45. Thats a 15 bones to do other stuff with! There are plenty of
hotels in the area.
Look at the flyer for further info. And contact Mike Clark(magnumV8@wt.net)
and have him add your name to list of people coming to the meet!

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T CC, DA
95 SLT,RC, CR
http://www.mopars.net