RE: A few questions about the Hotchkis suspension kit

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 23:07:36 EDT

1. Your exhaust exit pipes might need a little bending, not sure how the
Gibson pipes are. I was using my stock pipe and it was hitting one of the
sway bar bushings. I got a custom bent exhaust pipe at my local muffler shop
and now it isn't hitting at all. Another thing you might note is, when I
made hard rights I got a very loud rattle/vibration. It turned out to be a
weight on the driveshaft hitting my Flowmaster muffler. To correct it you
just need to move the muffler over a tad.
2.I think Gary is still working on the Bilsteins.
3.I still have not gotten around to an alignment. It has now been almost a
month since the drop. The truck rides great and still goes straight if I let
go of the wheel. So you should be able to ride around for a little bit, till
you can pay for the alignment.

All in all, the Hotchkis kit is well worth it. There are pics of the install
on my website below.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk