Re: Re: Throttle Body Mods - Again

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 23:28:03 EDT

Holloway,Frank T wrote:

> Alan,
> We can have a Stage one for your friend in just a couple of days, send Bruce
> a post and we will get it out to him. Price is still the same.......
>
> Frank

Hey Frank,

I've been waiting since March for my Stage one. I got your email
from last night. I also pinged Bruce on this and this is what he
told me.

"IF Frank shoots me enough parts, I should be able to ship all
of the remaining stage One TBs by mid July. I wish I could be
definite about this stuff, But Now Im "up against the wall" at
work and Ive got my own issue (Ive got a Jensen show in New
Mexico to go to and my Jensen is still in pieces, 1K mile drive
in a car thats not put together yet...) You see how this
goes... Now that there are more TB choices cheaper than
$1600.00 (Jules's R/T throttle body, sheesh) If you cant wait,
we definitly understand! We only expected about 15 interested
parties instead of 150. Weve shipped over 40 TBs so far, and it
seems like we can never get ahead!"

If I could get my stage one in a couple days I would be very
happy vice the Mid-July time frame.

--
Mike Williams
99 Blk CC